The purpose of the Early Risk Detection Committee, established within the body of the Board of Directors of ENSARI DERI GIDA SANAYI VE TICARET A.S which will serve under the Board of Directors, is to develop the necessary policies that will enable the monitoring of the risks that the company might be exposed to and carry out the risk management processes within the framework of the regulations, provisions and principles in the Turkish Commercial Code, Capital Market Legislation, Company Articles of Association and Capital Markets Board Corporate Governance Principles.
2- THE STRUCTURE OF THE COMMITTEE
• The Early Risk Detection Committee consists of at least two members of the Board of Directors. If the committee consists of two members, both of them, and if there are more than two members, the majority of the members must consist of board members without a direct utive function, such as the general manager or a member of the utive committee, and who do not have the title of utive director in management matters,
• The members of the Early Risk Detection Committee elect a chairman from among themselves. The chairman of the committee is elected among the independent members of the board of directors,
• The members of the Board of Directors appoint the Early Risk Detection Committee Members at the first Board meeting following the General Assembly meeting in which they were elected,
• The Early Risk Detection Committee functions until the next Board of Directors election,
• Dismissal of any member of the Early Risk Detection Committee is at the discretion of the Board of Directors,
• In case of dismissal, resignation or death of any committee member, the Board of Directors appoints a new member to complete the term of office.
3- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The tasks of the committee consist of the following:
• Carry out studies for the early detection of strategic, operational, financial, legal and other risks that can jeopardize the existence, development and continuation of the company, the implementation of the necessary measures regarding the identified risks, and the management of the risk,
• The committee meets as often as necessary for the effectiveness of its work,
• Evaluate the situations in the report to be submitted to the Board of Directors every two months, point out the hazards, if any, and propose remedies. The committee also sends the report it has prepared to the auditor,
• The committee can invite the manager it deems necessary to its meetings and get their opinions.
• Prepare an annual evaluation report and present it to the Board of Directors, which will be included in the annual activity report, to form a basis for the board of directors' evaluation regarding the members of the committee, the frequency of meetings, the working principles including the activities carried out, and the effectiveness of the committee,
• The Early Risk Detection Committee presents its opinion to the Board of Directors to establish internal control systems, including risk management and information systems and processes, that can minimize the effects of risks that can affect the company's stakeholders, especially the shareholders.
• Participate in the design, ion, implementation and preliminary approval of risk measurement models, which are a fundamental tool in the risk management process, regularly review the models, perform scenario analyzes and make necessary changes,
• Request information, opinions and reports from the relevant units when deemed necessary to ensure the effective fulfillment of the risk monitoring function,
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and results of risk management activities throughout the company,
• Regularly monitor critical risks and developments related to these risks,
• Measure, report and use the risk factors in decision making mechanisms by considering the appropriate controls by the company's risk management and internal control systems,
• Review the risk management systems at least once a year.
The Duties and Working Principles of the Early Risk Detection Committee enter into force with the approval of the Board of Directors.
Please note that if you change the cookie settings, some features of the website may lose their functionality.